Welcome to Cantor Consulting!
Are you a corporate executive or manager who wants your team to think entrepreneurially?
We offer executive coaching for you and uniquely designed programs for your staff. We offer trainings in Teamwork, Leadership, and Communication.
Are you a small business owner who wants to:
- Develop a systematic approach to building your business,
- Increase your profitability.,
- Attract new clients,
- Have a business that supports your life,
- Create a better way of working with clients, colleagues, and/or employees,
- Be part of a committed group of entrepreneurs who want to grow themselves and their businesses, and
- Grow your business?
The Entrepreneurs Connection is a unique Business Development Program that supports small business owners in developing and implementing strategies that enable a great business and a great life led by Senior Consultant, Nancy Cantor. Offered in partnership with the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce.
- Entrepreneurs Exchange: Networking/Educational Events.
- Business Skills Workshop: Half-day workshops that are interactive opportunities o learn important business skills, such as; Financial Analysis, SEO, LinkedIn, E-Newsletters, and Communication/Accountability.
- CEO Workshop: Half-day educational/developmental workshop to create a strategic action plan for your business. Next One: March 10; 9am-12pm. To Register
- MetroWest Chamber Office, 1671 Worcester Rd, Framingham, Suite 301.
- CEO Forums: Six month groups that include private coaching. Next One: Starts March 16, 2015
Are you a woman who wants to take on your life, your work and your world? Do you want to LIVE your personal and professional Dreams?
Cantor Consulting offers the Dream Factory Community, in Framingham/Medway, Concord, Reading, Brattleboro, VT, and Virtually.
Find out what our members say about the Dream Factory Community .