CEO Forum: Become a Chief Entrepreneurial Officer
Six-Month Group and Coaching
- Is it time for next steps?
- Do you want to elevate your business to a new level?
- Do you want to make changes, but do not know what or how?
- Do you want new insights, that will lead to your growth and the growth of your business?
- Do you need a group for accountability and support?
- Would you like more money, more time and more satisfaction?
Your business is a product of your thinking and actions. If you want different results, you need to examine the underlying principles from which you have built it. By shifting your perspective and applying new business strategies, you can transform your experience of being an entrepreneur and develop yourself and your business.
Join our next CEO Forum, a six-month program. Program starts: Thursday, July 13, 9-10:30am.
Each six-month group includes a 1.5 hour group session and a forty-minute private phone coaching session, each month. The fifth coaching session is an in-person session. Many groups meet together outside the group to do homework.
Contact us for an interview.
Results from CEO Forum participants:
- A cohesive staff that supports the mission of my practice. Dr. Cris Valas, The Family Pet Hospital in Ashland.
- Sales are up 30-35%, and my pipeline is full through the year, done 1.5M January through March. Dominic DeSimone, Finlay Cabinetry
- Profits have more than doubled. Oberlan Rosa, Obie Mechanical
- Number of clients is up 50% in six months. Alan Cantor; Coach and Facilitator of The Surround; an empowerment group for men.