CEO Workshop: Design your Business Strategy: Half-day workshop to create a strategic action plan for your business led by Senior Consultant, Nancy Cantor
According to The EMyth by Michael Gerber, small business guru, it is a myth that if you are good at something, that you can create a business doing it. So all you talented people, it is time to develop the business acumen that will enable you and your business to thrive.
During this Chief Entrepreneurial Officer (CEO) Workshop, you will clarify your:
- Vision for Life and Business
- Business Mission and Ideal Client
- Financial Objective
- Role within your business
- Goals and actions
Leave with a clear perspective and an action plan that will bring you and your business to the next level.
Introductory session for the CEO Forum, a six-month group.
Date: Nov 21, 9-11:30am
Location: Water View Terrace, 1400 Worcester Rd, Framingham.
- Excellent model and facilitation--wonderful principles.
- The whole experience was excellent and exceedingly helpful.
- Very helpful to clarify and outline next steps for getting my new business launched.
- Sharing ideas with peers was very helpful.